<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 09, 2005

Back from LA. Learning some more Accounting for Managerial Decision Making thru the University of Phoenix. Check it out. It is a pretty good program.
Kids are all off to school. Restarted the Power90 workout( www.beachbody.com). Tried it last year with my wife for about 45 days. Did see good results, but stopped the program for one reason or another. Mostly finding a time to do the workout together. Found too many excuses. Will stick with it this time. One week down so far. Doing it by myself before starting work since I am now moving to second shift. After a week I am less sore, but have a little more energy also. Feeling a bit tired right now though in my arms. Today was weights and arms feel like lead. No pain no gain :)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com